Algori PDF Viewer is a Gutenberg Block Plugin that enables you to easily display PDF documents on your website. This will allow your visitors to view and easily interact with your PDF files directly on your site.
This free plugin has a lot to offer. Even more can be found in the Premium version of this Plugin, please see all features of the Premium plugin here.
- No Browser Plugins Needed ( No Flash or Adobe Acrobat )
- Compatible with Modern Browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE11, Edge, Opera and Safari.
- Compatible with Modern OS and devices including Windows, iOS, Linux and Android.
- Supports Printing PDF document.
- Supports Downloading PDF file.
- Supports Navigation for Next page and Previous page.
- Supports Zoom with zoom in, zoom out, page fit and restore normal zoom.
- Supports Document Rotation to clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Supports presentation mode.
- One can enable the hand tool.
- One can enable the text selection tool.
- Supports Text Search for General text or Match case. All this is done with text highlights.
- Supports document outline in the expandible and collapsible sidebar.
- Supports keyboard shortcuts.
- Translatable into 100+ languages.
- Multiple PDF documents can be loaded on a single page.
- Supports left, right, wide and full width alignments.
- Easy to use and does not require any coding skills.
These features are enabled by default and can’t be disabled in the free version. We released a Premium Plugin with many more exciting features that will enable you to enable/disable all the PDF viewer settings as you wish.
Have a look at the Premium Plugin here.
How to use
- After installing and activating the Algori PDF Viewer plugin in your WordPress website.
- Navigate to your blog post or page and use the Gutenberg editor to add a PDF Viewer block.
- Use the PDF Viewer block to add, embed and display a PDF on your web page.
- At this point, you can adjust your PDF’s dimensions (width and height) using the Gutenberg block inspector section.
- Click “Publish” to view your new web page with an embedded PDF document.
- Congratulations 😀