Automatically generate the Featured Image from the first image in post or any custom post type only if Featured Image is not set manually. Featured Image Generation From Title. Native image search for Elementor, Gutenberg, Classic Editor.
CREATE A FEATURED IMAGE IN 5 SECONDS
1. Generate or remove featured images in one click.
2. Customize the process – generate or remove featured images
from the list of posts or pages.
3. Native image search for Elementor, Gutenberg, Classic Editor.
4. Use filters – generate or remove featured images based on the
post type, status, category, or the creation date.
5. Automatically generates an image for each post from the post title and sets it as the featured image. NEW!
6. Search & upload featured images from popular stock
AFI (APT) users save up to 20 minutes per hour on generating content for a website.
Let’s go through the process of creating a post and see how timesaving APT can be.
- Enter a post title.
- Add a text.
- Search for images with the Creative Commons license.
Download images from a search page or a stock service.
- Upload images. Add them to a post accordingly.
- Upload a featured image.
- Publish a post.
It takes six steps to create a post.
Now imagine that APT turns three steps into one! Learn how to save up to 30% time for more engaging activities!
This plugin is a must-have for every WordPress blog. Don’t
hesitate to install this content maker tool on your website.
Recommend it to your friends and colleagues; maximize their
time and make their websites better!
New features of AFI automatically generates an image for each post from the post title and sets it as the featured image. The image will then be included in your theme wherever the featured image for the post is called for.
It’s good to have an image in every post and page that you create. It helps for things like search engine optimization, social sharing, and just the attractiveness of your website or blog. But sometimes it can take longer to find a good image for a particular blog post than to write the post itself. And often, quality images are expensive.
This features of APT simplifies the process of publishing content and saves you money. It will automatically create a customized image for each post or page that you write. You can select a background image to match the look and feel of your blog, and the plugin will automatically write the title (or other text of your choosing) of a new or updated post or page on top of this background image to create a unique featured image for each post.
- Filters to generate or remove featured images based on the post type, status, category, or the creation date
- Generate or remove featured images from the list of posts or pages
- Featured Image Generation From Title.
- Upload your own background images.
- Upload your own fonts.
- Position the text on the image.
- Unlimited search & upload featured images from Google, Unsplash, Pixabay.
- Images are recommended by the NEURAL NETWORK.
- Import all images from the post text to the media library.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin and disable ultimate tweaker
Robin image optimizer – Make your WordPress site blazingly fast and rank higher in search engines.
Woody ad snippets – Save up to 70 hours of routine work on your WordPress website monthly!
Social Slider Widget – Display Instagram feeds in widgets, posts, pages, or anywhere else using shortcodes
AntiSpam – Stop spam form submissions on your WordPress
THANKS TO THE PLUGIN DEVELOPERS
We’ve used some of the powerful features from the
plugins: Dynamic Featured Image, Featured Image from URL, Regenerate Thumbnails, Force Regenerate Thumbnails, Recent Posts Widget Extended
- English (default), always included
- Italian — big thanks to @marcnyc
- Spanish (Spain) — big thanks to @nobnob
- Dutch — big thanks to @psmits1567
- Spanish (Venezuela) — big thanks to @nobnob, @yordansoares
- French (France) — @btpub
- Swedish — @elbogen
We are very need for your help with translating the
Auto Featured Image plugin into your native language. We want to make it international and understandable for everyone. Please contact us via email inside the plugin, or create a topic on our support forum if you can help with the translations. In exchange for your help, we will give you better support and our premium plugins absolutely free!