Cache Enabler is a simple, yet powerful WordPress caching plugin that is easy to use, needs minimal configuration, and best of all helps improve site performance for a faster load time. It creates static HTML files of frontend pages and stores them on the server’s disk. This allows the static HTML files to be delivered instead of generating pages on the fly, avoiding resource intensive backend processes from the WordPress core, plugins, and database.
- Fast and efficient cache engine
- Automatic smart cache clearing
- Manual cache clearing
- WP-CLI cache clearing
- Cache expiry
- WebP support (convert images to WebP with Optimus)
- Mobile support
- Brotli and Gzip pre-compression support
- Real-time cache size display in the WordPress dashboard
- Custom post type support
304 Not Modifiedsupport
- Works perfectly with Autoptimize
How does the caching work?
Cache Enabler captures page contents and saves it as a static HTML file on the server’s disk. The static HTML file created can be one of several possible cache versions depending on the plugin settings and HTTP request. Accepted static HTML files are then delivered without any database queries or on the fly compression, allowing for a quicker page load.
- Advanced configuration
Want to help?
- Want to file a bug, contribute some code, or improve translations? Excellent! Check out our GitHub issues or translations.