Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) Plugin lets you add 20 different types of custom checkout fields to your Checkout page, blended with a simple and user-friendly interface.
It enables you to edit the default checkout fields of your WooCommerce platform, add new custom fields in the three sections (namely Billing, Shipping and Additional), edit, hide, or delete the default fields, change labels, rearrange checkout fields, validate the checkout fields, add custom css classes etc.
Try the Demo | Documents | Pro Version | Join Community
☞ Custom Checkout Field(s)
Add additional fields to your Checkout page using the Checkout Manager plugin. You can add twenty different types of checkout fields in your WooCommerce checkout page and collect more information from the end-user. The various field types it supports include:
* Text * Number * Hidden * Password * Email * Phone * Radio * Textarea * Select * Multi Select * Checkbox * Checkbox Group * Datetime local * Date * Month * Time * Week * URL * Heading * Paragraph
☞ Edit Field(s)
Edit the custom fields as per the varying business requirements, including the default ones.
☞ Delete Field(s)
Delete the default WooCommerce checkout fields if needed.
☞ Enable/Disable field(s)
Enable/Disable your custom checkout fields with an easy checkbox option.
☞ Repositioning Checkout fields
Display your Checkout fields at different locations with easy-to-handle drag and drop options.
☞ Add Custom CSS Class
Style your checkout form as per your requirements with simple steps, if you wish to improve your customer engagement.
☞ Display in Emails and Order Details Pages
Showcase or hide the custom checkout fields in the Order Details Page or in your emails using the checkbox option.
☞ Validate the Checkout Fields
Validate the custom checkout fields (including the default ones), and never miss any valuable information from the user.
☞ Override Address Fields
By default, WooCommerce will change the address format based on the countries. Using this plugin, you can prevent the override address field properties and use the values set using the Checkout Manager plugin.
☞ Reset to Default Fields
Using this plugin, you can reset to the original state with the default fields on a single click.
☞ Translate Ready to Other Language
The Checkout Field Editor plugin lets you translate to other languages as it is compatible with WPML, Polylang & Loco Translate translation plugins. To translate dynamic strings, use Polylang or WPML plugin.
Other Popular plugins from Themehigh
Extra Product Options For WooCommerce: This Custom Product addons plugin lets you quickly add additional fields (19 custom field types) and sections to your WooCommerce Product page.
Multi-Step Checkout Options For WooCommerce: The Multistep checkout plugin helps you to split the regular WooCommerce checkout process with simpler steps by creating a better experience for your customers.
Variation Swatches For WooCommerce: Start converting the default WooCommerce product attribute drop-downs into stylish swatches (color, image, radio, and label) using this free variation swatches plugin.
Email Customizer For WooCommerce: Email Customizer, an intuitive template builder that lets you customise your WooCommerce transactional emails using different elements like text, image, divider, etc.
Join Themehigh Community to get help from similar people.
💎💎 Upgrade to Premium Version Now!
The premium version of WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) Plugin lets you add 24 different types of custom checkout fields and sections to your Checkout page, and make the best out of your Checkout form.
A range of advanced features that it delivers include 24 custom checkout field types, display sections and fields conditionally, custom validations, compatibility with third-party plugins, developer friendliness with custom hooks, change address display format, price fields with a set of price types etc.
☞ Custom Checkout Sections
Add custom checkout sections apart from the three default sections, viz., Billing, Shipping and Additional sections. The Pro version stands apart from the free version with the same functionality.
☞ 24 Custom field types with File Upload
The Pro version of WooCommerce Checkout Manager supports upto 24 field types, including the File Upload option. The 24 field types it supports are:
1. Text 2. Hidden 3. Password 4. Telephone 5. Email 6. Number 7. Textarea 8. Select 9. Multi Select 10. Radio 11. Checkbox 12. Checkbox Group 13. Date picker 14. Time picker 15. File Upload 16. Datetime local 17. Date 18. Month 19. Time 20. Week 21. URL 22. Heading 23. Label 24. Paragraph
☞ Display custom fields at 14 different positions
The free version of the plugin limits the user to display the custom checkout field at only certain positions. The Premium version allows you to display them at 14 different locations. Following are the positions where these checkout sections can be displayed:
1. Before customer details 2. After customer details 3. Before billing form 4. After billing form 5. Before shipping form 6. After shipping form 7. Before registration form 8. After registration form 9. Before order notes 10. After order notes 11. Before terms and conditions 12. After terms and conditions 13. Before submit button 14. After submit button 15. Inside a custom step created using WooCommerce MultiStep Checkout
☞ Display Sections and Fields Conditionally
The various custom fields can be displayed only if a set of conditions are met. Following are the conditions with which the fields can be displayed conditionally:
* Cart Contents * Cart Subtotal * Cart Total * User Roles * Product * Product Variation * Product Category * Based on other field values
☞ Custom Validations
The WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor comes with options to validate the checkout fields before placing the order. Besides the default validations, you can create custom validators to validate your checkout fields.
☞ Create Confirm Field Validators
Using this plugin, you can create confirm field validators and compare the values of two different fields. For example, password and confirm password are the two fields that need to be compared to know whether both the field values match each other.
☞ Price Fields With A Set of Price Types
Add an extra price value to the total price by adding a field with price into the checkout form. You can also add predefined fixed prices using hidden field type in WooCommerce Checkout. Following price types can be added to WooCommerce checkout fields:
- Fixed Price: Set a fixed price for the addon (Extra Field). This fixed amount will be added to the total product price upon selecting the addon.
- Custom Price: A price entered by the user will be added to the product price. This will help you receive donations, tips and similar things.
- Percentage of Cart Total: Set the addon price in percentage of the cart total. The specificified percentage amount of the product price will be added to the product price.
- Percentage of Subtotal: Set the addon price in percentage of the sub total. The corresponding percentage amount of the product price will be added to the product price.
- Percent of Subtotal excluding tax: Set the addon price in percentage of the subtotal excluding tax price in your locality. So,the corresponding percentage amount of the product price will be added to the subtotal during checkout.
- Dynamic Price: Set the price per ‘n’ number of units. Then the addon price will be calculated for the total number units selected by the customer and added to the product price.
☞ Change Address Display Format
With the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor, change the address formats displayed in the Addresses in My Account page, Thank You page and Transactional Emails. The custom fields created using the plugin can also be included in the addresses using the override feature.
☞ Set Repeat Rules
The pro version of the Woocomerce Checkout Manager plugin lets you set repeat rules for the custom fields and sections created based on various criteria like Product Quantity and Cart Count.
☞ Developer Friendly
All the custom fields in the Checkout Field Editor are available through hooks. So, the developers can use the checkout fields to extend the functionality of the fields.
☞ Compatibility with third-party plugins
Pro version of the plugin supports multiple third-party plugins, so as to benefit the user the best from us. Some of them include:
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips: The custom fields created in your Checkout forms can be included in the PDF invoices and packing slips that you provide to the customers. Thus, it allows you to include a set of valuable information to the customers through bills or invoices.
WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export: With this WooCommerce plugin, one can download the orders made by the customer in CSV format. Our plugin allows you to include the custom fields in these data and thus download it.
Zapier Support: Another important aspect of the Pro version of WooCommerce Checkout Manager includes that it supports online automation tool Zapier. Zapier allows you to integrate multiple applications and thus makes your job easier to complete. No worries, we do support Zapier!
Multi-language Support: Supporting multiple languages has become an important aspect of the present world, since there are still a lot of people who are not comfortable with the English language. Since our plugin is compatible with the WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML), we support multiple languages too.
For the complete list of features, Please visit WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) plugin’s official page.
Check how it works: 🔗 Live Demo
Frequent updates are made to improve the plugin with a talented group of developers. Moreover, the dedicated support team will help you set up and customize your dream store with all available features and hooks.
🏆 2 Million+ Customers
🏆 Quickest Turn-around Support
🏆 Most Lightweight Plugins
See a few reviews below;
amitaugma (@amitaugma) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The plugin functionally provides all the necessary tools to successfully build a clean checkout form with conditional and easy to use interface. On top of that, their support is amazing and would take the extra mile to help with any inquires. RECOMMENDED
dragoso (@dragoso) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Support is super speedy and the PRO plugin is totally awesome and works like a charm. Very happy with the purchase! Thank you guys!
DCM (@bcreativos) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great complement in both versions: Free and paid. Excellent support. Thank you very much recommended 100%.
For more info on ThemeHigh and WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor plugin in specific, check out the following:
- The Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce premium plugin homepage.
- The Knowledge base.
- Other WordPress Plugins by the ThemeHigh team.
- Follow ThemeHigh on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube.