Cookie Consent Notice
- Configure a Cookie Notice for your specific region: European Union, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, South Africa, Brazil or Canada. Or use one Cookie Notice worldwide.
- Configure specific cookie consent per subregion, for example: European Union + TTDSG/DSGVO/CNIL or USA + specific states for CCPA/CPRA/CTDPA etc
- Cookie Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice with Custom CSS and Customizable Templates. WCAG Level AA and ADA Compliant.
- Banner Templates include: GDPR-friendly Cookie Wall – Accept/Dismiss – Consent per Category – Consent per Service
- Banner Templates also include; Dismiss on scroll, time on page or both based on legislation
- Cookie Banners and Legal Documents conform to WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility Guidelines and ADA Compliance.
- No jQuery Dependency
- Automatically configures you website based on wizard questions, WordPress scans and dedicated service and plugin integrations.
- Blocks 3rd party cookies like Google Maps, Facebook, Instagram, AdSense, Hubspot, Recaptcha, Twitter, ActiveCampaign, and many more.
- Custom integrations for plugins, themes and services are automatically detected.
- Blocks iFrames, like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion embedded videos and Social iFrames e.g. Instagram, Facebook et al.
- Shows placeholders for blocked iFrames. Stills from videos and individual placeholders per (social) service.
- Script Center to control scripts, iFrames and plugins per category or service. With dependency functionality and placeholders.
- Proof of Consent: User consent registration that respects the GDPR data minimization guideline.
- Periodical Cookie Scan for changes in Cookies, Plugins and 3rd Party services.
- Automatically detects if you need a Cookie Notice (also called a Cookie Banner or Pop-Up).
- Automatically anonymizes personal data for integrated statistics tools if needed.
Privacy Laws & Guidelines
- Ready for GDPR, ePrivacy AVG, RGPD, LGPD, DSGVO, CNIL, PECR, UK DPA, UK GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, PIPEDA, CASL, POPIA, Privacy Act 1988, Australian Privacy Principles, The “Marco Civil” and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law.
- Differentiate between GDPR, ePrivacy and DSGVO/CNIL or between CCPA/DNSMPI and NRS 603A, if needed.
- We closely follow the latest developments in the ePrivacy regulation, the proposed Cookie Law for the European Union, and other legislation world-wide.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information: DNSMPI Page for CCPA/CPRA – if required. (Now called Opt-out Preferences.)
- Terms and Conditions are available in a separate plugin: Complianz – Terms and Conditions
- Detected Cookie Data is prefilled from cookiedatabase.org, with clear and transparent cookie descriptions, which are continuously updated.
- Integrated with WordPress Privacy features. Export and erase personal data from our dashboard.
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Matomo, Matomo Tag Manager, Clicky, Yandex, Jetpack and Burst Statistics
- Categorize your Cookies with Tag Manager or our Script Center, if needed.
Integration with the WP Consent API
Integrates seamlessly with Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi, Forminator, WPBakery, Monsterinsights, GADWP, Beehive, WPForms, Gravity Forms, HappyForms, Contact Form 7 <5.4 (CF7), Woocommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, WP Google Maps, Google Maps Widget, CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally and other popular plugins.
- Tested with popular themes en page builders.
- Gutenberg Blocks enabled.
Complianz offers full support on the WordPress.org Forum. Before starting a new thread, please check available documentation and other support threads. Leave a clear and concise description of your issue, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Support Forum
- MU Plugins
- Developer’s Guide
- Wizard Manual
- Legal Definitions
- Translate Complianz
Complianz offers a Full Privacy Suite for WordPress on Complianz.io with even more features:
Cookie Consent Notice
- Improve conversion with A/B Testing: which cookie banner has the best consent ratio? Run tests and measure what works best for your site.
- Records of Consent: Keep record of your consent management changes and user’s consent registration. Integrates with Proof of Consent
- Respects the Do Not Track settings and Global Privacy Controls in end-users browsers.
- Geo IP Cookie Consent: Cookie Consent is different everywhere. Show the correct Cookie Notice based on IP location, but only if a banner is needed.
- Google Consent Mode – Use Consent Mode by Google with Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics. No further set-up needed.
- Integration with TCF v2.0. An IAB Europe Consent Framework for Publishers. Registered CMP ID: 332
- Data Request Forms and Registration
Privacy Laws & Guidelines
Simultaneously select USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australie, South Africa, Brazil and the EU as targeted regions with conditional Consent and dedicated Cookie Banners.
- Support for GDPR / ePrivacy – European Union with Extension for Switzerland.
- Support for USA / CCPA/CPRA/CPA/CTDPA/NRS 603A/UCPA/CDPA
- Support for UK-GDPR / PECR and ICO Guidelines – United Kingdom.
- Support for PIPEDA and CASL – Canada.
- Support for Privacy Act 1988 & Australian Privacy Principles
- Support for POPIA, the South African Protection of Personal Information Act
- Supports The “Marco Civil” and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD)
- Privacy statements (EU, CA, UK, AU, ZA, BR & USA).
- Impressum (Germany & Austria) & Imprint for world wide use.
- Terms & Conditions Integration
- Processing agreements (EU, UK, CA, AU, ZA, BR & USA).
- Dataleak reporting tools (EU, UK, CA, AU, ZA, BR & USA).
- Supports CCPA Consent and Legal documents.
Support & Updates
- Premium Support from our amazing team.
- Premium updates, new languages, features, regions and more to create the Ultimate Privacy Suite for WordPress.
Check out other plugins developed by Really Simple Plugins as well: Really Simple SSL
Complianz is on GitHub as well!
IMPORTANT! Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent can help you meet compliance requirements, but the user must ensure that all requirements are met.
Contact us if you have any questions, issues, or suggestions. Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent is developed by Complianz B.V.. Leave your feature requests here.