Custom Field Suite (CFS) lets you add custom fields to your posts. It’s lightweight and battle-tested (there’s not much to break).
Things to know
- We do not provide support.
- This is a free plugin. We’re not selling anything.
- CFS includes 14 field types. There are no plans to add more.
- If you want all the bells-and-whistles, use ACF.
- True / False
- File Upload
- Loop (repeatable fields)
- Tab (group fields)
- Browse to the “Field Groups” admin menu
- Create a Field Group containing one or more custom fields
- Choose where the Field Group should appear, using the Placement Rules box
- Use the get method in your template files to display custom fields
- Documentation →
- Github →