Converts Cyrillic characters in post, page and term slugs to Latin characters. Useful for creating human-readable URLs.
- The only plugin with fully editable transliteration table. Allows add/remove and edit pairs like ‘Я’ => ‘Ya’, or even ‘Пиво’ => ‘Beer’
- Converts any number of existing post, page and term slugs in background processes
- Saves existing post and page permalinks integrity
- Performs transliteration of attachment file names
- Includes Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Serbian, Greek, Armenian, Georgian, Kazakh, Hebrew, and Chinese characters
- Has many advantages over similar plugins
- Officially compatible with WPML
Based on the original Rus-To-Lat plugin by Anton Skorobogatov.
Sponsored by Blackfire.
- Support Forum
- Telegram Group