About WordPress SEO and Facebook Open Graph: I was very unpleased by Yoast invitation to
remove my plugin, and it’s not the case.
Read more here.
Head and Footer Codes
Why you have to install 10 plugins to add Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, custom
tracking code, Google DFP code, Google Webmaster/Alexa/Bing/Tradedoubler verification code and so on…
With Header and Footer plugin you can just copy the code those services give you
in a centralized point to manage them all. And theme independent: you can change your theme
without loosing the code injected!
Injection points and features
- in the page section where most if the codes are usually added
- in the page footer (just before the tag)
- recognize and execute PHP code to add logic to your injections
- distinct desktop and mobile injections
A new AMP dedicated section compatible with AMP plugin lets you to inject specific codes in
AMP pages. Should be ok even with other AMP plugins.
Post Top and Bottom Codes
Do you need to inject a banner over the post content or after it? No problem. With Header and
Footer you can:
- Add codes on top, bottom and in the middle of posts and pages
- Differentiate between mobile and desktop (you don’t display the same ad format on both, true?)
- Separate post and page configuration
- Native PHP code enabled
- Shortcodes enabled
- Just after the opening BODY tag
- In the middle of post content (using configurable rules)
- Everywhere on template (using placeholders)
The specific bbPress injections are going to be removed. Switch to my
Ads for bbPress, which is more flexible and complete.
This plugin cannot change the menu or the footer layout, those features must be covered by your theme!
Official page: Header and Footer.
Other plugins by Stefano Lissa:
- Hyper Cache
- Include Me
- Ads for bbPress
You can contribute to translate this plugin in your language on WordPress Translate
Privacy and GDPR
This plugin does not collect or process any personal user data.