Login With Ajax is for sites that need user logins or registrations and would like to avoid the normal wordpress login pages, or add AJAX effects to the regular login pages. This plugin adds the capability of placing a login widget in the sidebar with smooth AJAX login effects.
Some of the features:
- AJAX-powered logins, no screen refreshes!
- Remember/Reset Password
- “AJAXify” the regular WP Login form
- Create a better login experience in the default WP login form with AJAX effects for logins, password recovery and registration.
- Many ways to display and customize your login form:
- Gutenberg Blocks
- Full-site editor compatible
- Widgets (classic and blocks)
- Template Tags
- PHP API
- Flexible templates and options
- Multiple templates to choose from
- Including Modal/Pop-Up login forms
- Responsive and Accessible!
- Choose a base color for each individual login form.
- Individual display options via all display methods (e.g. Gutenberg Blocks, Shortcode etc.)
- Create your own upgrade-safe templates, or override our own ones.
- Custom Login/Logout redirections
- Redirect users to custom URLs on Login and Logout
- Redirect users with different roles to custom URLs
- WPML – Language-specific redirects
- Modify registration email templates
- Other Features
- Disable CSS styling (via shortcode or PHP display methods)
- Compatible with WordPress, MultiSite, BuddyPress and many other plugins
- Developer Friendly
- Multiple PHP and JS hooks
- Overridable CSS and JS files
- Easy-to-customize and overridable template files
First released in 2009, the oldest login plugin for WordPress, regularly maintained and updated since then!
Pro Add-On Features
As of version 4.0, we now offer a Pro add-on which extends Login With AJAX with multiple new features:
- Security Features – Harden the security of your login forms
- 2FA – Two-Factor Authentication
- reCaptcha (v2, v2 Invisible and v3)
- Login limiter
- 3rd Party Page Builder Blocks/Widgets/Modules
- More on the way!
Version 4 is a major overhaul of the plugin, which has remained largely unchanged for 11 years yet remained a staple tool for logins to WordPress! Changes include a complete rewrite of login templates updated to modern stadnards and practices, as well as new WP features such as Gutenberg Blocks.
If you’re stuck, we strongly suggest visiting our Documentation Site which contains exensive information and advice on setup and troubleshooting.
If you have any problems with the plugin after reading our Troubleshooting, please visit our freely supported community forums, or Go Pro for premium support.
Please visit our documentation site, which is regularly and extensively maintained and updated with all the information relevant to getting started, advanced setup and troubleshooting common issues.