The most complete member management and membership subscriptions plugin for WordPress
Paid Memberships Pro gives you all the tools you need to start, manage, and grow your membership site. The plugin is designed for premium content sites, online course or LMS and training-based memberships, clubs and associations, members-only product discount sites, subscription box products, paid newsletters, and more.
Users can select a membership level, complete checkout, and immediately become members of your site. You decide what content your member can access. Members can log in, view payments, update billing info, or cancel their account directly on your site.
Simple to set up, deeply customizable
- Restrict access to members-only content.
- Create unlimited membership levels with flexible pricing including free memberships, trials, recurring payments and subscriptions, one-time payments, and more.
- Integrate with Stripe, PayPal, and other popular gateways.
- Manage your full membership data, import and export members or orders, and view reports on sales and revenue, cancellations, expirations, and signups.
- Robust REST API endpoints including native integration with Zapier to connect your apps and automate workflows with no code.
- 100% GPL, fully open source, and integrated with loads of third-party platforms.
Member Experience Features
- Frontend Log In
- Frontend User Registration
- Frontend Password Recovery
- Frontend Profile Editing
- Membership Account Dashboard
- Membership Invoices and Billing Information Pages
- Custom User Profile and Registration Form Fields
- Custom Member Emails
- Restrict WP Dashboard Access
- Hide the WP Toolbar
View all Screenshots
Content Protection Features
- Restrict Default Content: posts and categories, pages, and blocks.
- Restrict Custom Post Types: events, courses, downloads, and any custom post type, including WooCommerce products.
- Protect Courses: Create courses with lessons and manage member access access. Integrates membership with third party LMS plugins including LearnDash and LifterLMS.
- Create an Interactive Members-only Community: lock down BuddyPress and bbPress.
- Drip-Feed / Series Type Content
- Offer personalized content to each member, customize navigation menus, and design unique member dashboards.
- Restrict Elementor elements or Beaver Builder modules.
- Offer Member Directories and Profiles for your members.
Integrated Payment Gateways
All of our payment gateways are included in the plugin. Choose from Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, Braintree, or 2Checkout. You can offer multiple gateway options at checkout including PayPal Express or offline payment by check or direct transfer.
Flexible Level Pricing and Expirations
- One-time Payments
- Recurring Subscriptions
- Custom Trials
- Custom Renewal Dates
- Variable Pricing and Donations
- Discount Codes
- Prorated Payments
- Yearly, Monthly, Daily, and Hourly Expiration.
Popular Add Ons
Extend the features of your membership site or integrate with third-party services through our library of over 65 Add Ons. Some of the most popular features include:
- WooCommerce Integration to sell membership as a product or offer members-only discounts in your shop.
- Integrate members with email marketing platforms including Mailchimp.
- Manage Affiliates with Add Ons or use a popular third-party systems like AffiliateWP.
- Let members log in or join with their social media profiles.
- Design your site using popular Page Builders like Elementor, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, Beaver Builder, and Divi. We offer 15 core membership blocks for the WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg).
- Create a sales landing page with banners to run a sitewide or flash sale.
- Offer members-only events with Events Manager, The Events Calendar, Sugar Calendar, or All-in-One Event Calendar.
View all Add Ons
Paid Memberships Pro is a free membership plugin for WordPress
Our plugin is 100% GPL and available from the WordPress repository or on our site at www.paidmembershipspro.com. The full version of the plugin is offered with no restrictions or additional licenses required. Developers should get involved at our GitHub page.