Lightweight, extensible and very easy to use Online Payments and Invoicing plugin.
GetPaid can be used as a payment system for 3rd party plugins too.
- Create items with a one-time fee or recurring payments (subscriptions).
- Add a free trial and/or allow buyers to name their price.
- Add items to your website via Buy Now Buttons. Customers will be able to buy on your website via several Payment Gateways.
- Create inline checkout forms to sell your items through an optimized landing page.
- Create Invoices that you can send to your customers and they can pay online.
- Create quotes and estimates to send to your clients requires GetPaid quotes add-on
- Quotes can be turned into invoices and clients can pay online.
- Create and send invoices directly to receive single or recurring payments.
- Accept payments via Stripe – (requires GetPaid Stripe add-on), Paypal Standard, Authorize.net, WorldPay and Pre Bank Transfer (other payment gateways available as premium add-ons).
- Export payments and any other data through the reporting system.
- Manage taxes.
- VAT MOSS complaint (European Union VAT management system).
- Easily accept payments and create invoices programmatically through other plugins.
A payment system for other plugins and themes
GetPaid can be used as a payment system with a checkout page by any plugin.
Here you find instructions on how to integrate any plugin with GetPaid.
Plugins currently using GetPaid as their Payment system are
- GeoDirectory – GeoDirectory uses GetPaid to manage Invoices, taxes, VAT and payments.
- PayPal Standard (built-in) – Accept Paypal and credit card payments (single or recurring) via paypal.
- Authorize.Net (built-in) – Accept credit card payments (single or recurring) via Authorize.Net.
- Worldpay (built-in) – Accept credit card payments via Worldpay.
- Pre Bank Transfer (built-in) – Instruct users how to send you a bank transfer which you can then later mark as paid.
- Stripe – Accept credit card payments (single or recurring) directly on your website via Stripe.
- PayPal Pro – Accept Paypal and credit card payments (single or recurring) directly on your website.
- PayFast – Accept payments via PayFast.
- Cheque Payment – Accept payments via Cheques
- Mollie – Accept payment via Mollie (EUR only)
- GoCardless – Accept payments via GoCardless (direct debits)
- Sage Pay – Accept payments via Sage Pay
- 2CheckOut – Accept payments (single or recurring) via 2CO.
- Cash on Delivery – Accept payments via Cash on Delivery
- PayUmoney – Accept payments via PayUmoney
- WebPay – Accept payments via WebPay
- PayUmoney Latam – Accept payments via PayUmoney Latam
- PayPal Payflow – Accept credit card payments (single or recurring) directly on your website.
- Square – Accept payments via Square
- First Data – Accept payments via FirstData
- Braintree – Accept payments via Braintree
- eWay – Accept payments via eWay payment gateway
- Quotes – Create quotes, send them to clients and convert them to Invoices when accepted by the customer
- Wallet – Topup and withdraw money from your wallet while also being able to use the balance at checkout
- Item Inventory – Set stock levels for individual items
- PDF Invoices – Send PDF invoices via email or let users download them
- AffiliateWP Integration – Integrate with the AffiliateWP plugin
- Contact form 7 – Send an invoice/quote when a user fills out a form
- Gravity Forms – Send an invoice/quote when a user fills out a form
- Ninja Forms – Send an invoice/quote when a user fills out a form
- Digital Downloads – Sell digital files such as eBooks, Music, Videos, or Software
- Custom Item Success Page – Redirect buyers to different success pages according to the item purchased
- Advertising – Sell Ads on your WordPress website (Fully integrated with GeoDirectory)
- Sales Funnels – Easily create simple Sales Funnels with Order Bumps, Upsell and Downsell Offers
- Simple Quantity Discounts – Set discounts for Bulk orders
- Paid Trials – Offer Paid Trials.
New Payment Gateways and Add-ons will be created regularly. If there is a Payment Gateway that you need urgently or a feature missing that you think we must add, get in touch with us and we will consider it.
Get timely and friendly support for both Core Plugin and add-ons at our official website, GetPaid Support
Work on GetPaid ( AKA, Get Paid or wpGetPaid ) started in April 2016.
We are proud the original base of the plugin was a fork of EDD with permission from Pippin.
Additionally, we are proud some code from Sliced Invoices by David Grant was used in places, mostly for his beautiful invoice layout.
We worked on the plugin for over a year before it got its first public release, we stripped down the code to make it a simple lightweight payment and invoicing plugin with many additional features to fit the needs of our customers.
This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from