Profile Builder is the all in one user profile and registration plugin for WordPress.
Easy to use user profile plugin for creating front-end login, user registration and edit profile forms by using shortcodes.
Restrict Content based on user role or logged in status. Manage user roles and capabilities using the built in Role Editor.
Profile Builder lets you customize your website by adding a front-end menu for all your users, giving them a more flexible way to modify their user profile or register (front-end user registration).
Users with administrator rights can customize basic user fields or add custom user fields to the front-end forms.
To achieve this, simply create a new page and give it an intuitive name(i.e. Edit Profile).
Now all you need to do is add the following shortcode: [wppb-edit-profile].
Publish the page and you are done!
Front-end User Registration, Login, User Profile and Password Recovery Forms
You can use the following shortcode list to display the forms:
- [wppb-edit-profile] – to grant users front-end access to their user profile (requires user to be logged in).
- [wppb-login] – to add a front-end login form.
- [wppb-logout] – to add logout functionality.
- [wppb-register] – easily register users via a front-end register form.
- [wppb-recover-password] – to add a password recovery form.
- [wppb-restrict] Content to restrict [/wppb-restrict] – to restrict content of any type
Profile Builder Features
- drag & drop to reorder user profile fields
- enable Email Confirmation (on registration users will receive a notification to confirm their email address)
- choose between login with only Username, Email or both
- enforce WordPress password requirements by setting up a minimum password length and minimum password strength (using the default WordPress password strength meter)
- assign users a specific role at registration (using [wppb-register role=”desired_role”] shortcode argument for the register form)
- redirect users after login, register and edit-profile using redirect_url shortcode argument ( e.g [wppb-login redirect_url=”www.example.com”] )
- add register and lost password links below the login form (using [wppb-login register_url=”www.example.com” lostpassword_url=”www.example.com”] shortcode arguments)
- customizable user login widget
- add a custom stylesheet/inherit values from the current theme or use the default one built into this plugin
- Admin Bar Settings: choose which user roles view the admin bar in the front-end
- select which user profile fields are visible in the frontend
- extended functionality available via Tiện ích
- Roles Editor: add, edit, remove or clone user roles and capabilities
- reCAPTCHA support for Profile Builder and WordPress default forms
- User Role Select field on register and edit profile forms
- Content Restriction: restrict content based on current users role or logged in status
- Restrict WooCommerce shop page and products
- Invisible reCAPTCHA support for both Profile Builder forms as well as default WordPress forms
- Private Website: setup a WordPress private site that is visible only to members or logged in users
- GDPR: collect users consent about the data you collect about them under the new GDPR law requirements
PROFILE BUILDER PRO
The Pro version has the following extra features:
- Create Extra User Fields (Heading, Input, Hidden Input, Number, Checkbox, Agree to Terms Checkbox, Radio Buttons, , Textarea, WYSIWYG, reCAPTCHA, Upload fields, Selects, User Role Select, Country Select, Timezone Select, Avatar Upload, Map, HTML, Phone, Datepicker, Timepicker, Colorpicker, Custom Validation field, Currency Select, CPT Select)
- Add Avatar Upload for users
- Support for Conditional Fields
- Front-end User Listing (fully customizable, sorting included)
- Create Multiple User Listings
- Create a Map of Users Locations
- Custom Redirects
- Multiple Registration Forms (set up multiple registration forms with different profile fields for certain user roles)
- Multiple Edit Profile Forms
- Admin Approval (approve new users from dashboard or via email)
- Email Customizer (Personalize all emails sent to your users or admins; customize default WordPress registration email)
- Advanced Add-ons (e.g. custom redirects, user listing, multiple registration forms etc.)
- Access to support and documentation
- 1 Year of Updates / Priority Support
Find out more about Profile Builder PRO
For more functionality check out Profile Builder Add-ons page
- Customization Toolbox – all in one toolbox packing Profile Builder’s most popular customization requests.
- Custom Login Page Templates – customize the default WordPress login page with your own design.
- Client Portal – create private pages for your website users that only an administrator can edit.
- Email Confirmation Field – check if the email address entered matches the first one, making sure a user submits a valid and correct email address
- Multiple Admin E-mails – send user notification emails to multiple email addresses
- Custom CSS Classes on Fields – add custom CSS classes for fields
- Numbers and Phone Validation – zip codes, phone numbers, ID’s require the custom input field to contain numbers only
- Import and Export – allows you to import and export all Profile Builder Settings data
- Passwordless Login – allow your users to login without a password
- Maximum Character Length – set a maximum character length for custom input or textarea fields
- Labels Edit – easily edit all Profile Builder labels
- Placeholder Labels – replace labels with placeholders in Profile Builder form
- WooCommerce Sync – integrates Profile Builder with WooCommerce, allowing you to manage Shipping and Billing fields from WooCommerce with PB and more
- Social Connect – enable social login on your website, users can login with Facebook, Google+ or Twitter
- Custom Profile Menus – add custom menu items like Login/Logout or just Logout button and Login/Register/Edit Profile in iFrame Popup
- MailChimp – allow users to subscribe to your Mailchimp lists directly from the Register or Edit Profile forms
- Campaign Monitor – allow users to subscribe to your Campaign Monitor lists directly from the Register or Edit Profile forms
- MailPoet – allow users to subscribe to your MailPoet lists directly from the Register and Edit Profile forms
- Field Visibility – allows you to change the visibility options for the extra fields
- bbPress – allows you to integrate Profile Builder with the popular forums plugin, bbPress.
- Multi-Step Forms – allow users to build multi-step forms for Registration and Edit Profile forms.
- BuddyPress – allows extending BuddyPress user profiles with Profile Builder user fields.
Tài liệu hướng dẫn
Please visit the documentation page for this plugin
For more details visit our website
Profile Builder in your Language
We’re focusing on translating Profile Builder in as many languages as we can. So far, the translations for 10 languages are almost complete, but we still need help on a lot of other languages, so please join us at translate.wordpress.org
You will be able to download all the available language packs as well as help us translate Profile Builder in your language.
For more information please visit cozmoslabs.com
This plugin adds/removes user fields in the front-end. Both default and extra profile fields will be visible in the back-end as well.