Please note: this plugin has been discontinued and is not actively maintained any longer. Thank you for 16 years of incredible sharing and discovery that came from it.
- Real-Time Access Log: measure server latency, track page events, keep an eye on your bounce rate and much more.
- Shortcodes: display reports in widgets or directly in posts and pages.
- GDPR: fully compliant with the GDPR European law. You can test your website at cookiebot.com.
- Filters: exclude users from statistics collection based on various criteria, including user roles, common robots, IP subnets, admin pages, country, etc.
- Export to Excel: download your reports as CSV files, generate user heatmaps or get daily emails right in your mailbox (via premium add-ons).
- Cache: compatible with W3 Total Cache, WP SuperCache, CloudFlare and most caching plugins.
- Privacy: hash IP addresses to protect your users’ privacy.
- Geolocation: identify your visitors by city and country, browser type and operating system (courtesy of MaxMind and Browscap).
- World Map: see where your visitors are coming from, even on your mobile device (courtesy of amMap).
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 7.4+
- MySQL 5.0.3+
- At least 5 MB of free web space (240 MB if you plan on using the external libraries for geolocation and browser detection)
- At least 10 MB of free DB space
- At least 32 Mb of free PHP memory for the tracker (peak memory usage)
- If you decide to uninstall Slimstat Analytics, all the stats will be PERMANENTLY deleted from your database. Make sure to setup a database backup (wp_slim_*) to avoid losing your data.