Clean up your WordPress website’s HTTPS insecure content and mixed content warnings. Installing the SSL Insecure Content Fixer plugin will solve most insecure content warnings with little or no effort. The remainder can be diagnosed with a few simple tools.
When you install SSL Insecure Content Fixer, its default settings are activated and it will automatically perform some basic fixes on your website using the Simple fix level. You can select more comprehensive fix levels as needed by your website.
WordPress Multisite gets a network settings page. This can be used to set default settings for all sites within a network, so that network administrators only need to specify settings on sites that have requirements differing from the network defaults.
See the SSL Insecure Content Fixer website for more details.
Many thanks to the generous efforts of our translators:
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) — the Bulgarian translation team
- Chinese simplified (zh_CN) — the Chinese translation team
- English (en_CA) — the English (Canadian) translation team
- English (en_GB) — the English (British) translation team
- English (en_ZA) — the English (South African) translation team
- Dutch (nl_NL) — the Dutch translation team
- German (de_DE) — the German translation team
- French (fr_FR) — the French translation team
- Italian (it_IT) — the Italian translation team
- Japanese (ja) — the Japanese translation team
- Russian (ru_RU) — the Russian translation team
- Spanish (es_ES) — the Spanish translation team
If you’d like to help out by translating this plugin, please sign up for an account and dig in.
SSL Insecure Content Fixer does not collect any personally identifying information, and does not set any cookies.