User Registration – The Best Registration Plugin for WordPress
Are you a beginner with absolutely zero coding skills? No problem! User Registration’s drag and drop form builder lets you create custom registration forms of any kind for your WordPress site. Go for simple forms or create complex multi-step forms. It’s all up to you.
Moreover, this free, lightweight, and 100% responsive plugin comes with a beautifully designed login form ready for you to use. It automatically creates a user profile account for WordPress users as well.
The best thing is that there are unlimited customization options for each field and form. To add more extendibility to this, you get premium addons to include extra functionalities in your registration forms. So, you’ve got yourself a fantastic WordPress user registration and login plugin.
All features | Demo | Documentation
Try User Registration Premium
Key Features of User Registration
Easy Drag and Drop Builder: Simply drag and drop the form fields into a blank slate and create a registration form in no time. No code, no fuss.
Email Notifications for Users: Send customized email notifications to your users as soon as they complete the registration process. Additionally, you can send notifications regarding payments and changes made to profile details as well.
Beautiful User Profile Account Page: User Registration automatically creates a WordPress user profile account for all your registered users. Even better is the fact that you’re still in complete control of the customization of this page.
In-built Login Form: No need to make a separate login form for users as you get an in-built login form with User Registration. Just redirect your users to this page from the registration page.
Strong Spam Protection with Google reCaptcha and Honeypot: Block spam attacks like fake user registration and spam submissions with our Google reCaptcha and honeypot feature. Just enable the features for selected forms from the plugin settings.
Assign User Roles and Capabilities: Assign default WordPress user roles like Editor, Author, Subscriber, and more while creating registration forms. This lets you control who has access to which sections of your website and what actions they can perform.
[Premium] Multi-Step Form: Long and detailed forms can look dull and crammed. That’s why we’ve created multi-step forms that let you break long forms into multiple sections for a cleaner and engaging presentation.
[Premium] Collect Payments via Credit Cards and PayPal: User Registration works flawlessly with both PayPal and Credit Cards(Stripe). So, you’ll have no problem collecting payments from users during registration using these payment gateways.
[Premium] Create Easy Content Restriction Rules: Enable content restriction to posts, pages, and categories with the premium Content Restriction addon. You can also create advanced custom content access rules based on roles, capabilities, user state, and more.
[Premium] Register Users Using Social Profile Account: Now, your users can directly register and log in using their existing social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google. The data from the social account used in registration is then imported to the corresponding user profile.
[Premium] WooCommerce Integration: Integrate WooCommerce with our plugin and add WooCommerce Shipping/Billing Address fields to your user registration forms.
[Premium] Collect Geolocation Data for Users: This premium addon enables you to collect and save the geolocation data of users who register on your website. And it’s pretty easy when you have fields like Country, City, and Postcode.
[Premium] LearnDash Integration: Integrating LearnDash with User Registration allows you to add a LearnDash course field in your registration form. This automatically enrolls the users into their specified LearnDash course.
[Premium] Set Fields Visibility: Hide specific user registration fields in the published forms and user profile page. You can decide whether the field is visible in the registration form or profile details, or both.
[Premium] Import Users: User Registration plugin lets you import users to any registration form on your WordPress website. Just upload the CSV file with user information and map it with the registration form of your choice.
[Premium] Connect Registration Forms with 1000+ Services via Zapier: Zapier passes information to all the applications your registration forms are connected with. This helps you save time by automating tasks like collecting form responses, sending texts and reminders.
[Premium] Integrations with Email Marketing Services: Promote your business with the correct email marketing tools like MailChimp and MailerLite. Integrating them with User Registration adds all your registered users to subscriber lists directly.
[Premium] Drag and Drop Multi File Upload: The multiple file upload feature is perfect for when you need to collect more than one document or image file. You only have to set the maximum file upload limit from the field options.
[Premium] Smart Conditional Logic: Now, you can personalize registration forms for users and make them more interactive with conditional logic. Show different users specific fields based on their previous input.
User Registration Has Every Form Field You’ll Ever Need:
Form Fields in Free Plugin
* First Name
* Last Name
* Confirm Email
* Confirm Password
* User Name
* Display Name
* User Bio
* Input Field
* Password Field
* Secondary Email
Advanced Form Field Options in Pro
* Section Title
* Time Picker
* Multi Select
* Profile Picture
* Single Item
* Stripe Gateway
What sets User Registration apart?
Here’s a brief look at the features that make User Registration one of the best WordPress plugins for user registration and login.
[Premium] User Registration Data in Graphs and Charts: Receive accurate stats on every user registration form through graphs and charts. You can view the total, approved, denied, and pending registrations your website receives in a day, week, month, or a specific period.
[Premium] Live Form Designer Tool: You might find the default form template a bit boring. So, User Registration offers a live form designer for you to customize form elements like Field Styles, Form Wrapper, and Button Styles without writing any code.
[Premium] Invite Codes for Registration: User Registration allows access to the registration page to only users with an invitation code. You can either create a code on your own or generate random codes
Easily Import Export Forms: If you own multiple websites, you don’t have to create registration forms from scratch every single time. You can save time by exporting and importing forms as JSON files which include form settings as well.
[Premium] Front-end Listing: If you want to display all your registered users on your website, the Front-end Listing addon is your answer. Users and guests alike can view individual profiles of your users from this front-end list.
[Premium] Customize My Account: Manage the in-built My Account page by adding custom tabs as well as editing and deleting default tabs. User Registration also allows you to edit design elements of the page such as Color, Buttons, Navigation, and more.
Who is User Registration for?
- Schools and Universities
- Ecommerce websites
- Business agencies
- Online magazines
- Non-profit organizations
- Online certification programs
- Conference and seminar organizers
- Sports event organizers
- Government offices
- Job board websites
- Medical institutions
- Gym and yoga studios
Create Different Registration Form Types without Any Coding Skills
- Employee Registration
- Event Registration
- JobSeeker Registration
- Appointment Form
- Document Application Form
- Social Registration
- Student Registration
- WooCommerce Registration
- Multi-Step Registration
- Course Registration
All features of WordPress User Registration Plugin
- Form fields to help you create any kind of registration form.
- Custom form fields along with default WordPress fields
- Multi-columns layout available
- Easily customizable with form options
- Drag and drop form builder
- 4 pre-designed form templates besides default
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to understand form settings
- Create custom email templates
- Customizable email notifications:
- waiting Admin Approval
- Email Confirmation
- Registration Approved Email
- Registration Denied Email
- Reset Password Email, and more
- Assign user roles on registration
- acilitates WordPress user management
- Prevent dashboard access to specific user roles
- Enable strong passwords
- In-built login form
- Login options after registration:
- Manual Login after Registration
- Email Confirmation to Login
- Auto Login after Registration
- Admin Approval after Registration
- Redirect to any page or URL after registration form submission
- Hide/show password feature on entering password
- Captcha for spam protection
- reCaptcha v2
- reCaptcha v2 Invisible
- reCaptcha v3
- Honeypot spam protection
- Allow only whitelisted email domains to register
- Check user registration statistics in the plugin dashboard
- Prevent core login
- Translation ready
- Register users through invite codes
- Import/export invite codes across multiple sites
- Set User Limit, Expiration Date, and User Role
- Editable front-end messages
- GDPR compliant forms
- Auto-generate password
- Allow users to delete their account
- Live form designing with Style Customizer addon
- My Account page
- Front-end user profile pages for every logged-in user
- Customizable account tabs
- Import/export forms and users
- Social registration and login
- Break lengthy forms into multi-part forms
- Set custom content restriction rules
- Upload file field for documents, images, and more
- Single or multiple file upload option
- Delete or replace file uploads
- Set valid file types
- Set maximum file size
- Email marketing with MailChimp and MailerLite
- Export form data as a PDF
- Collect geolocation information of users
- Accept payments with Stripe and PayPal
- Connect users from other forms to user registration forms
- List all users in the front-end
- Conditional logic for interactive forms
- LearnDash integration
- WooCommerce integration
Know your way around User Registration with our tutorials
- How to Create a WordPress User Registration Form?
- How to Create a Custom User Profile Page in WordPress?
- How to Create a Multi-step Registration Form in WordPress?
- How to Allow User Registration with Invitation Code?
- How to Create a Custom Registration Form for LearnDash?