This plugin is a simple way to let people know in real-time when your blog is updated. PubSubHubbub/WebSub is widely adopted and is used by Google Alerts and many other services. Subscription requests are relayed through hubs, which validate and verify the request. Hubs then distribute new and updated content to subscribers when it becomes available.
- Sends realtime notifications when you update your blog
- Supports multi-user installations (WordPress MU)
- Supports multiple hubs
- Supports all of the feed formats used by WordPress, not just ATOM and RSS2
- Supports latest specs
- PubSubHubbub Version 0.4
- WebSub W3C Version
- Announces which hubs you are using by adding
<link rel="hub" ...>declarations to your template header and Atom feed
By default this plugin will ping the following hubs:
- Demo hub on Google App Engine
Please contact me if you operate a hub that you would like to be included as a default option.