#1 WooCommerce Checkout & Funnel Builder For WooCommerce
More WooCommerce store owners choose CartFlows than all other checkout options combined. Why? Because CartFlows helps WooCommerce stores sell more! Being free probably helps too!
We created CartFlows to make it simple for busy store owners to increase WooCommerce checkout conversions with just a few minutes of effort. You also can create unlimited sales funnels to increase your stores AOV (Average Order Value).
Why Upgrade Your WooCommerce Checkout?
The easier it is to do something, the more likely people are to do it. That’s the philosophy behind CartFlows. To make it easy for you to streamline store checkout which, in turn, makes it easy for customers to make a purchase.
Lets face it, the default WooCommerce checkout doesn’t cut it anymore (if it ever did). You can end up losing sales because there are too many distractions, too much manual effort for the buyer and it just doesn’t flow well.
Over the years, we’ve noted repeating trends of what works and what doesn’t for WooCommerce checkouts and the broader eCommerce industry.
Everything we learned has been combined into a single, easy-to-use WooCommerce checkout replacement that can improve store conversions with just a few minutes of effort. We call it Modern Checkout.
Modern Checkout For Conversions
Introducing a new checkout experience that outperforms the default WooCommerce checkout in every way.
- Fresh new modern look and feel
- Fast, frictionless checkout for your customers
- Optimized to get you more conversions
Lets go over each of these WooCommerce checkout improvements one by one:
- Express checkout – Skip the forms. Let users pay using their preferred payment gateways that directly integrate with CartFlows.
- Single or two column layouts – Gain greater control with our layout options. Have two columns like most stores or a single column if you want to add more content such as testimonials, guarantees and FAQs.
- Real-time email validation – Check if the account exists as your customer begins typing their email address. If it does, the password field is automatically displayed. If not, customers can check a box and their checkout details can be used to create their user account!
- Google address autocomplete – The address field displays address suggestions as your customers begin typing. Once they select an address, the rest of the fields are auto-filled.
- New field interactions – Have a more compact field layout by placing the labels in the field with an elegant animation as the buyer starts inputting their data.
- Field manager – Add, remove, and reorder fields on your checkout page easily with the Modern Checkout layout.
- Coupon box control – We have moved the coupon box to a better location and provided the option to display it collapsed or hide it altogether.
- Order button control – You can customize the text of the order button and optionally show a padlock and the order total inside the button.
- Order summary box – As a customer fills out the order, the order summary will follow them. And even better, on mobile it will display collapsed.
- Modern skeleton loader – With WooCommerce customers see a spinning wheel when they change anything related to the order. It has a really dated look. We fixed it with a modern skeleton loader that is absolutely gorgeous.
We want your WooCommerce store to be more profitable than ever, so we are giving you all the above for free.
But that’s not all, you can also create high converting sales funnels with our WooCommerce sales funnel builder.
Why Are Sales Funnels Important?
You might not realize it, but if you have purchased anything online, you have gone through a sales funnel. They are used in almost every online store you have likely ever visited.
Visit Apple’s website. Did you see a shop page and product pages that all look the same, then a checkout? No you didn’t because Apple uses dedicated sales funnels for each of their products.
Funnels guide customers step-by-step through the buying or lead generation process. What you want the customer to do at the end may be different, but how you get them there is exactly the same.
You may want them to download an eBook, purchase a product, schedule a call, or buy a service, whatever is most relevant to your business.
A properly optimized funnel helps users make the journey from being a prospect to a lead or customer, without any distractions. All so you can generate higher ROI and increased profits.
Major reasons to have an optimized funnel on your website or online store include:
- Increased average order value: Increase the average order value (AOV) in your online store with upsells or order bumps.
- Optimized for conversions: Get more conversions with CartFlows’ optimized checkout pages designed for a better user experience and higher conversions.
- Better return on investment: Gain higher returns from your marketing or advertising spend with higher AOVs and conversions.
Why Use CartFlows?
CartFlows is an all-in-one funnel builder and WooCommerce checkout replacement that is trusted and used by 250,000+ websites. It offers a library of readymade, one-click templates that sell your products and services for you!
With a huge list of features and free addons, it is a complete package that enables your website to start making money on autopilot.
These are just some of the features that make CartFlows the best funnel builder for WooCommerce.
Ready to import checkout templates:
Choose from a wide variety of high conversion templates for every use case. You can add a professionally crafted, multi-step funnel with one click, or you can build your own funnel and choose individual elements.
Use Your Page Builder:
CartFlows will work with all popular page builders. We offer templates for Beaver Builder, Elementor, Divi, Gutenberg & Thrive Architect. However, you can use CartFlows with your own templates and your own builder.
Use your page builder:
CartFlows works with popular page builders. We provide templates for Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi, Gutenberg and Thrive Architect. You can also use CartFlows with your own templates and your own builder too.
Conversion tested WooCommerce checkout:
CartFlows replaces the complicated default checkout with an optimized version that can instantly increase conversions, helping you make more money.
Custom WooCommerce thank you pages:
The customer journey doesn’t end after checkout. Create a custom thank you page that guides the customer with the next steps in engagement after the sale.
WooCommerce checkout page replacement:
Say goodbye to using the same checkout page that everyone else is using. Create the perfect WooCommerce checkout page and replace the default page with ease.
Make informed decisions based on real-time data to prevent issues and optimize funnels. Insights will help you grow your revenue and ensure that your funnels continue to make money on autopilot.
WooCommerce Facebook Pixel integration:
Add Facebook Pixel to your sales funnels to track ROI from your Facebook ads. Get insights into how you can further optimize your funnels and ads to get maximum results.
Replace the default WooCommerce checkout with Modern Checkout by CartFlows. Deliver a better user experience and a faster and optimized checkout to help boost conversions and reduce cart abandonment
Cart abandonment recovery (Free addon):
A free plugin that helps you track cart abandonment and recover lost revenue on autopilot. The plugin works perfectly with CartFlows so you can easily recover abandoned carts and any revenue that would otherwise have been lost.
Checkout plugins (Free addon):
A free checkout plugin for WooCommerce by CartFlows so you have a better payment gateway on your eCommerce website. With this plugin, you can deliver a faster and frictionless payment process experience with features like express checkout.
Why Is Cartflows Such a Game-Changer?
Sales Funnel Tools Are Expensive — Most sales funnel tools carry a hefty fee, from $97 – $297 per month. They are worth every penny because funnels work, but that’s a lot of money. With CartFlows you can unleash the power of funnels for free.
Sales funnel tools are complicated — Feel right at home with CartFlows. It integrates with the major page builders so there’s no learning curve. You can get started immediately using the CartFlows with your favorite page builder and design perfect landing pages with ease!
Sales funnel tools are closed — Perhaps the worst part of using other funnel builder tools is they are based on a closed platform that limits you in every way. CartFlows is open and sits on top of WordPress and WooCommerce.
Sales funnel tools lock you in — We believe in using a platform where everything is on your domain and you control all your data. With CartFlows, you own your data as it’s stored on your web host.
When To Use Cartflows
- Selling physical products
- Selling online courses
- Selling event tickets
- Selling services
- Selling digital products
- Selling via dropshipping
- Selling anything really
- Lead generation
CartFlows is the perfect ClickFunnels Alternative because it’s built on the world’s most open platform, WordPress.
Who Should Use CartFlows?
Anyone who has a WooCommerce website or wants to generate leads should use CartFlows.
The CartFlows funnel builder plugin is a must-have for any WooCommerce store.
It is perfect for:
✔ eCommerce store owners
✔ Course creators
✔ Event organizers
✔ Coaches / Trainers
✔ Niche sites
✔ Local businesses
✔ Personal brands
✔ Real estate agents
✔ Artists and photographers
CartFlows Pro Features: Take Your Business to New Heights
WooCommerce one-click upsell
Easily add one-click upsell offers to your online store and encourage customers to buy more and increase average order value.
WooCommerce one-click order bumps
Show single or multiple one-click order bump offers on the checkout page to boost sales while customers are in the right frame of mind.
Dynamic “smart” offers
Show customers upsell and order bump offers based on what you know about them. Set conditions to show the right offer at the right time and increase conversion rates.
See your entire funnel in a visualized view to better understand the entire customer journey through the funnel.
A/B split testing
Create funnel variations to test and improve their performance. Use data to drive steady improvement for higher conversion rates.
CartFlows works with all WordPress page builders, including:
* Beaver Builder
* Brizy Builder
* Divi Builder
* Thrive Architect
* Spectra Website Builder
* Oxygen Builder
* Bricks Builder
* And others
CartFlows works with any theme that is compatible with WooCommerce, including:
* Hello Elementor
* Phlox – by Averta
* PopularFX – by Pagelayer
CartFlows works with any plugin that is compatible with WooCommerce, including:
* Ultimate Addons for Elementor
* WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
* WooCommerce PayPal Payments
* WooCommerce Shipping & Tax
* WooCommerce Payments
* And others
JOIN THE CARTFLOWS INNER CIRCLE
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP COMMUNITY: Learn the tricks and techniques that other CartFlows users are using to grow their business. Also, get exciting insider information on upcoming feature releases.