Sync inventory and product data between WooCommerce and Square POS. Securely accept payments via the Square payment gateway.
Accept credit card payments easily and directly on your store
The Square plugin extends WooCommerce to allow you to accept payments via Square. Benefit from a PCI compliant payment processing option that meets SAQ A levels of compliance.
You can also use these advanced features:
- Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Allow customers to save payment methods and use them at checkout
- Use an enhanced payment form with automatic formatting, mobile-friendly inputs, and retina card icons
Sync your product catalog with Square
You can sync your product data automatically between WooCommerce and Square.
- If you sell mainly online, you can choose WooCommerce as your system of record. This will push the WooCommerce product name, inventory, prices, categories, and images to Square. Note that inventory will still be fetched periodically from Square and you must refresh inventory in WooCommerce before editing.
- If you sell in multiple locations and online, you can choose Square as your system of record. This will pull product name, inventory, and prices from Square into your WooCommerce catalog. Product images will also be synced if not already set in WooCommerce.