Gutenslider is an image slider and video slider plugin for WordPress that adds a simple to use Gutenberg slider block to your WordPress editor. You do not need
other editors but can manage everything directly in the Gutenberg editor you already know and love. You can add any content on top that you want! Gutenslider is faster and slicker than any other slider around.
Go and try it out yourself and make use of a content slider, image slider and video slider that will increase user engagement on your website and allow you to create your sliders in seconds not in minutes, by using the Gutenberg backend editor you know already. No need to study complicated backend editors. Gutenslider is the best match for you and your customers.
With Gutenslider, enhancing your blog or website is easier than ever:
- Simply add the Gutenslider Block from the Gutenberg backend
- Select images from your Media Library
- Add any Block you like on top
- Customize Gutenslider to your needs in the backend
- Slide! 👩🎤
Gutenslider is easy to use, fast, and very powerful and developed by trusted developers, that also contribute to the Gutenberg core repository.
- Add unlimited slides
- Change the transition mode:
- Add any block on top that you want
- Block alignment:
- Content alignment:
- Fixed Content / Changing Content
- Slides to show:
- Arrows on/off
- Arrow size
- 3 Arrow Colors
- Dots on/off
- Dots size
- 3 Dot Colors
- Spacing: top/bottom and left/right
- Margin: top/bottom and left/right
- Automatic Captions
- Fullscreen slider (slider will be in the background of your content).
- Very easy to use because it is a Gutenberg block – no need to go away from your backend editor
- Hyperlink Slides
- Simple lightGallery integration
- webp support
- Hash navigation
- Custom Css for Slider
Plugin Pro Features 💎
- Video Slider: add videos to your slide backgrounds
- Parallax Sliders
- 5 transition modes:
- Transition time
- Time of a slide
- Color overlays of slides
- Gradient overlay of slides
- Space between slides
- Bulk Editing
- Arrow color / Arrow Background Color
- Advanced Arrow Styles
- Pick from 10 styles or add your own svg
- Position (
- Arrows Follow Mouse
- Unlimited Color Options
- Background Color
- Hover Colors
- Arrow horizontal and vertical offset
- Arrow Mix Blending
- Custom SVG arrows
- Advanced Progress options
- Style ( dots, dynamic dots, numbers, progressbar )
- Position (
- Unlimited Color Options
- Advanced lightgallery styles
- choose any background color
- pick from 30 transitions
- enable/disable counter
- enable and set image caption
- Dots style
- Advanced Responsive Controls
- Slides to show: either
autoor maximum of
- Advanced Hash Navigation Settings: customize hash for slider + slides
- … and of course all free features
Free 7-day trial, no credit card required
So you can easily create a Fullscreen Video Slider for your blog or websitee with Gutenslider Pro. And even go more custom by, creating Full Screen Video Background ! Sliders !. There is no limit to your creativity.
The slider mode you will most probably know. Each slide has a custom background and custom content.
In this mode you select fixed content, that will stay on top, while the background changes and loops all slides. Great for headlines, call to actions. You name it!
Help us get better
We know, that Gutenslider is nice, but we also know, that we can constantly improve. Not only code quality and security, but also features and user experience. For the latter, we need your help. If you think that we should change things. Be so kind and leave us a support or feature request in the support forum. Thanks.
You’ll need WordPress version 5.0 or higher for this to work. For versions below 5.0, you will need to use the Gutenberg plugin.
Quick and Fast
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for “Gutenslider”
- Click “Install”
- Activate the Gutenslider Plugin on your Plugins Menu
Experienced Users (same result)
- Upload the gutenslider folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions ❓
What blocks are supported
Gutenslider works with any blocks on top. However there might be styling issues or things to improve. Either write your own custom css or submit a support request in the support forum. If it is a commonly used block, we will integrate the needed styles into Gutenslider.
Can I use Gutenslider with any theme?
Yes, you can use Gutenslider with any theme. If you experience difficulties, please contact your theme author first, before submitting a topic in the support forum.
Is Gutenslider free?
Yes! Gutenslider’s core features are absolutely free. If you want more control over the slider settings and many more features, you can buy the pro version of the plugin.
Can you provide support?
Yes, just post a question on the support tab, and we will answer as soon as possible.
Can you add this feature I need?
We are happy to extend Gutenslider to our users’ needs. Just contact us on our website at https://gutenslider.org and we will see what we can do.
What is Gutenberg
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, you’ll need a Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme then install the Gutenberg WordPress plugin or simply update your site to WordPress 5.0. That’s it! 💥
Can I have Gutenslider in my language
You can contribute to translating Gutenslider for you and all other users of your language here: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/gutenslider/ . Just submit your translations and once they are accepted, Gutenslider will immediately work in your language.
Visit us 🔗
Visit us on https://gutenslider.org to see a full overview
of features or follow our blog.
Gutenslider is made possible by awesome developers who release their code under reusable licenses. We use the following open source software:
- swiper (github)
- lightGallery (github)
- SimpleParallax (github)