WP Time Slots Booking Form creates booking forms for booking time slots into the calendar dates. Basically you can create a form with a calendar where the end-user can pick times into the calendar dates and book them. Notifications emails are sent to let the admin know that a booking was completed and confirmation email can be sent also to the user making the booking.
This type of booking is useful for reserving classrooms, purchasing event tickets, medical / doctors appointments, booking times in escape rooms, booking personal coaching or other professional assistance, booking cleaning services and any other type of service where the customer needs to select a date-time or a group of date-times (time slots) from a set of available times.
In the calendar you can setup:
- The available time slots for each weekday
- The available time slots on specific dates
- The capacity (# of persons that can book) of each time slot
- The number of different time slots that can be selected in a single booking
- Min and maximum available dates
- Holiday / closed dates
- Price for each time slot
- Prices for different number of selected slots
- Prices for (example) the number of adults and number of children (optional)
- Number of months to display
- … and other calendar features
In addition to the calendar-related features, other important features of the plugin are:
- Modern look / mobile friendly
- Responsive calendar and form
- Visual form builder
- Multi language support
- Notification emails
- Antispam features
- Email reports
- CSV reports
- Usage / Stats area
- Bookings list
- Printable schedule list
- Multi-View calendar for displaying schedule
- Integration with Elementor, Gutemberg and other page builders
- Add-ons support with iCal add-on included
The plugin properly manages the availability of each time slot, allowing to define a maximum capacity for each time slot and to define also the maximum number of time slots that the customer can select for the booking.
You can optionally allow multiple persons to book the same time-slots until its capacity become fully filled. The plugin allows to setup different prices for two groups (example: adults and children) and features other options that make it appropriate for purchasing even tickets or other activities / items with multiple capacity.
Features in commercial versions
While the free version of the plugin is fully functional, there are also commercial versions that adds premium features like the following:
- Payment integration: PayPal, Stripe, Skrill, Authorize.net, iDEAL, SagePay, Redsys
- Payments are SCA ready (Strong Customer Authentication), compatible with the new Payment services (PSD 2) – Directive (EU).
- iCal synchronization (iCal import / iCal export)
- Integration with external services: reCaptcha, MailChimp, SalesForce, WooCommerce and others
- Integration with phone SMS messages via Twilio or Clickatell
- Booking reminders
- Rich form builder (conditional fields, multi-page forms, uploads, …)
- Additional items fields
- Email notifications on booking status updates
For a full list of commercial features check the plugin download page.
The Troubleshoot Area
Use the troubleshot if you are having problems with special or non-latin characters. In most cases changing the charset to UTF-8 through the option available for that in the troubleshot area will solve the problem.
You can also use this area to change the script load method if the booking calendar isn’t appearing in the public website.