Create amazing virtual tours on your own easily using WP VR. Let visitors take a tour of your place remotely, and keep them engaged.
With WPVR, you can create a virtual tour, where your visitors can navigate through your place in a 360 panoramic view and get an overall idea of how it looks in reality.
Simply upload a 360 panoramic image, and the plugin will transform it into a realistic virtual tour.
WPVR is compatible with Shortcodes, Elementor, Gutenberg, Visual Composer, & Oxygen builder.
Demo Virtual Tour (Pro) | Documentation | Premium Version
Why Use WPVR?
WPVR gives you all the features needed to create a quality virtual tour without any hassle.
Simple & Easy To Use Virtual Tour Builder
WPVR has a simple interface, designed to create virtual tours real quickly, without any expertise.
In fact, you can create a simple virtual tour in less than 5 minutes!!
On top of that, you can customize the tour further using auto-rotation effect, scene fade animation when transmitting between scenes, Gyroscope support on mobile devices, and many more, to make the tour more attractive.
You may also use interactive hotspots to display information and keep your viewers engaged.
The best part of this plugin is that you will get a live tour preview at the back-end so that you can see what you are creating on the go.
Even if you’re new to this, you will still be able to create virtual tours on your own, thanks to the actionable video tutorials and step-by-step instructions in our documentation.
Read detailed documentation and video tutorials for assistance.
Create An Interactive Realistic Tour With Multiple Panoramic Images
You can add multiple 360-degree images in a virtual tour to create scenes, and connect them through scene type hotspots.
Viewers can click on the hotspots to move back and forth between the scenes.
You can connect up to 5 scenes, and add 5 hotspots per scene on a virtual tour. To create tours with unlimited scenes and hotspots, click here
Interactive Hotspots To Create More Attraction
You can use engaging hotspots to view on-click or on-hover contents that include:
Also, you will get over 900+ custom icons for hotspots which you can further customize with color and ripple animation. A great way to grab your viewer’s attention.
Contact our reliable support team to help you out anytime.
A Simple Tool For 360 Experience
Whether you run a travel blog or sell properties as a realtor, a virtual tour will make your site more interactive. Even just viewing a simple scene with one 360 degree image will add extra value.
And WPVR is currently the most reliable plugin to help you out with this. You may choose to use it as a simple 360 photo viewer, or create a high-quality virtual tour with all the features without any complications.
A Functional 360 Video Viewer
When you have a 360 camera, you will be able to capture amazing 360 degree apartment videos.
Once you embed the 360 degree videos on your site, your visitors can navigate within the video, while it plays.
You may upload your 360 video content to Youtube, Vimeo, or your website, and then embed the video on any page within your site using WPVR.
Embed Virtual Tours In Just A Few Clicks
Once you create a tour, it’s really easy to embed it on your website.
Whether you use Gutenberg Editor or Popular page builders, WPVR comes with dedicated blocks and widgets to save you time when embedding your tour on your site.
| WPVR Gutenberg block | WPVR Elementor widget | Visual Composer Element | Oxygen Builder Element
If you use any other page builder, you can still publish the tour by using a shortcode, which is generated after you publish the tour.
Use High Quality Images Without WordPress Restriction
A good quality 360 panorama usually comes with a very high resolution that can easily go over 3000 x 1500 pixels.
However, WordPress has the default large image handler which usually resizes images to below 2560 x 1280 pixels when you upload the image.
WPVR comes with the option to disable this restriction so that you can easily upload panoramic images that can be more than 3000 pixels in width.
Mobile First VR Approach
WPVR is designed with a mobile-friendly output in mind and all the tours you make will be fully responsive and weightless for mobile devices.
Simply enable the Auto-resize feature for mobile phones so that a lighter version of your panoramic images is generated. These are then used to view virtual tours on mobile devices.
Who Should Use WP VR?
- Real Estate Industry (Virtual home tours).
- Educational Institutes (Schools and colleges).
- Hotels and Resorts.
- Art Galleries & Exhibitions.
- Car Showrooms.
- Furniture Showrooms.
- Clothing Stores.
- Grocery Stores.
And many more.
To have more control over creating a virtual tour, learn about the Premium version.
- An unlimited number of virtual tours.
- 360 Degree Video Support (Self-hosted, Youtube and Vimeo Videos).
- Full-window Virtual Tours.
*VR Glass support for Video Tours.
- Shortcode Support.
- Gutenberg Block Support.
- Elementor Widget Support.
- Live Preview of Tour On The Back-end.
- Tour Preview Image.
- Tour Autoload Feature.
- Scene Fade Animation.
- Auto Rotation with Speed Control.
- Auto Rotation Direction, Pause and Stop control.
- Basic Control Buttons (Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Fullscreen).
- Mouse Drag Control on Virtual Tour.
- Zoom In and Out with Mouse Scroll on Virtual Tour.
- Zoom In and Out with ‘+’ and ‘-‘ keyboard buttons.
- Add Multiple Scenes and Hotspots.
- Scene Type Hotspot to Connect Scenes.
- Info Type Hotspots to Give Information.
- On Hover and On-Click Content Option for Hotspots.
- Embed Texts, Videos, Images, GIFs, and Website Links on Hotspots.
- Hotspot Customization with Custom CSS.
- Full-width Tour Tag.
- Radius Tag for tour border radius.
- Multi-Site Support.
- WP User Role Support (Editors and Authors).
- Disable FontAwesome Option.
- Disable WordPress Default Large Image Handler.
- Control Plugin Assets To Load on Specific Pages/posts Only.
- Enable Front-end notice for Mobile Visitors.
- Mobile Media Resize Option.
- Plugin Version Rollback Option.
- Support From the Support Forum.
- All Free Features.
- Unlimited Panorama Images (Scenes).
- Unlimited Hotspots.
- Publish Tours anywhere (Embed Add-on).
- WooCommerce Add-on for Hotspots.
- WooCommerce Products – Add To Cart.
- Scene Gallery (Panorama Image Gallery).
- Explainer Video.
- Background Audio
- Autoplay, Loop, & Pause for
- Gyroscope Support for Virtual Reality (Mobile Devices).
- VR Glass Support for Video Tours.
- 900+ Premium Icons for Hotspot.
- RGB Color Support for Hotspots.
- Partial Panorama / Mobile Panorama.
- Google Street View Support.
- Cubemap Image Support.
- Import & Export Virtual Tours.
- Custom Zoom Settings for 360 images.
- Background 360 Panorama Viewer.
- Fluent Forms Add-on.
- Company Logo & Description (White-label).
- Duplicate Tours with One Click.
- Control Horizontal & Vertical 360 view.
- Custom Loading Point (Face) for 360 views.
- Scene Title, Author Name & URL.
- On-Screen Compass for 360 Image Viewer Mode.
- Priority Support.
Upgrade to Pro
We have many more amazing features planned. Take look at our development roadmap.
- VR Glass/Cardboard support.
- Floor Plan support.
- Contact Form/Booking Option Button.
WP VR uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon the user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more how Appsero collects and uses this data.