Just a simple plugin to create Portfolio posts and display them in a beautiful grid via Gutenberg. Includes isotope filtering effect
Works with blog posts too!
How it works?
- Create Portfolio posts in the “Portfolio” section
- Display your portfolio posts using the “Portfolio” block
How to create a Portfolio Layout?
- Go to Portfolio > Portfolio Layouts page
- Add a Title and configure the options of the Portfolio block as you want
- Copy the Shortcode from the top in the Portfolio block settings
- Insert the Shortcode anywhere you want on your website. Or you can insert the Portfolio Layout block using the block editor.
- Create Portfolio Posts & Reusable Portfolio Layouts
- Portfolio Block
- Portfolio Layout Block & Shortcode (Insert it in any page builder: Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc)
- Supports Blog posts as well!
- Isotope effect (category filter)
- Image Lightbox
- 3 Layouts: Grid with Overlay, Masonry & Columns
- More features coming soon…
This plugin works great with any theme. If you’re looking for a Portfolio Theme, check out our themes:
- WPZOOM website
- Github repository